POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : McIntosh in the Kitchen new version : Re: McIntosh in the Kitchen new version Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: McIntosh in the Kitchen new version
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 30 Sep 2004 08:50:02
Message: <cjgv55$apn$1@chho.imagico.de>
Marc Jacquier wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I wanted to improve my McIntosh image, mostly the table material and the
> tubes filaments light emission.

I must say i like the old version better.  The wood pattern looks
somewhat strange in this one.

Your comment says it is important to use the same error_bound when
taking and reusing radiosity data - this is not necessarily the case
(and to avoid taking too many additional samples in the final trace it
makes sense to use a higher value there.

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______